About This Product
- A-Tac® Firefighter protective goggles are specifically designed to protect the firefighter in structural, wildland and other emergency situations: passes the 500º five-minute heat exposure test (NFPA 1971-1997).
- Features a silicone strap anda body with hard coated/anti-fog inner and outer lens.
- Fits over prescription, safety and sunglasses. Can be removed from the helmet, without tools or modification and worn directly on the head.
- Includes goggle clips for both traditonal and contemporary helmets; will not interfere with helmet functions.
- Meets NFPA 1971-1997 and ANSI Z87.1
- Ship. wt. 1 lb.