11" Rubber Firefighter Boot
Black Diamond GroupView more by Black Diamond Group
Black Diamond Group provides workforce accommodation, modular buildings, energy services, and full turnkey lodging and major project solutions including planning and management, logistics, and catering to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia.
COMFORT FIT WITH ORTHOLITE®:
The Comfort Fit System is built upon a removable Ortholite® footbed that is breathable, long-lasting and durable. Below the footbed is a high-density polyurethane midsole which absorbs energy and provides cushioning.
- BOOT HEIGHT: 11 Inches
- LOWER MIDSOLE: 9.5 mm coated felt
- INSULATION: 4.8 mm open cell foam
- LEG LINING: Kevlar/Nomex with 1.2 mm coating
- TOE LINING: .76 mm net lining calendar coated
- LINING CONSTRUCTION: Stitched down linings ensure no liner pull-out. High abrasion ballistic nylon heel non-slip provides maximum wear and secure fit.
- FOOTBED: OrthoLite®, breathable polyurethane sock liner for better performance, extra cushioning, drier, and healthier environment under the foot
- TIBIA PROTECTOR: 3.5 mm heavy corrugated roll
- STEEL TOE: Meets or exceeds standards listed below
- STEEL PR PLATE: Stainless steel – meets or exceeds standards listed below
- STEEL SHANK: Double ridged steel
- OUTSOLE: One piece molded K-Lug design
- PULL ON LOOPS: Rubber coated pull-on loops for durability
MEETS OR EXCEEDS THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
- NFPA – 1971 – 2013 Edition Standard for structural fire fighting
- ANSI – Z41 – 1991 Standard for personal protective footwear
- CSA – Z195 – 92 protective footwear