3% - 3% AR-AFFF Low Temp Foam
Ships via freight
Typically ships in 1-2 Days
Chemguard Inc.View more by Chemguard Inc.
Chemguard develops and produces fire suppression foams, equipment, and systems, specialty foam pumps, and fluorosurfactant specialty chemicals for demanding applications around the globe.
Due to the weight of foam, a special handling fee will apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard freight shipping costs will be assessed at checkout.
Sold in 5-gallon containers
Chemguard 3% AR-AFFF Low Temperature is a specially formulated, aqueous film forming, free flowing, viscous foam concentrate. It forms a vapor suppressing aqueous film on hydrocarbon type fuels or a polymeric membrane on polar solvent/water miscible type fuels. C33LT is intended for use at a proportioning rate of 3% (3 parts C33LT concentrate to 97 parts water) on hydrocarbon fuels such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, etc., and on polar solvent/water miscible fuels such as alcohols, ketones, esters, etc.
- UL Listed, Foam Liquid Concentrate
- Suitable for use on hydrocarbon or polar solvent type fuels
- Used at a 3% proportioning rate on both hydrocarbon and polar solvent fuels
- Use with either fresh or salt water
- Excellent wetting characteristics when used in combating Class “A” fuel type fires
- Suitable for use with deluge and closed head foam water sprinkler systems
- Suitable for use with carbon steel, fiberglass, polyethylene or stainless steel. Ultraguard 3% AR-AFFF Low Temperature is not compatible with galvanized pipe or fittings in an undiluted form.
- Suitable for use with both air-aspirating foam and standard water fog nozzles