3% AFFF Foam Concentrate
Out of Stock
Ships via freight
Typically ships in 1-2 Weeks
Due to manufacturer restrictions we are currently unable to sell this product outside of the United States. For more information please contact Karen Catanese at [email protected].
Chemguard Inc.View more by Chemguard Inc.
Chemguard develops and produces fire suppression foams, equipment, and systems, specialty foam pumps, and fluorosurfactant specialty chemicals for demanding applications around the globe.
Due to the weight of foam, a special handling fee may apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard LTL freight shipping costs may be assessed.
Sold in 5-gallon containers
Chemguard 3% AFFF is a specially formulated, synthetic, aqueous film forming foam concentrate. A vapor suppressing aqueous film is formed by the foam solution draining from the expanded foam blanket. It is intended for use at a proportioning rate of 3% (3 parts AFFF concentrate to 97 parts water) on Class B hydrocarbon type fuels such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, etc. Chemguard 3% AFFF is not intended for use on fuels, which are polar solvent/water miscible such as alcohols, ketones, esters, etc.
- U.L. Listed, Foam Liquid Concentrates
- U.L. Canada Listed
- U.L. recommended application rate on hydrocarbon type fuels is .10/gpm ft².
- FM Approved
- Performance to ICAO, Doc. # 9137, Part 1, Chapter 8, Level “B” verified
- Suitable for use with fresh or salt water
- Suitable for use with both aspirating foam and standard water fog nozzles
- Suitable for use with deluge or closed head foam water sprinkler systems
- If inadvertently frozen, thawing will render product completely serviceable again
- Suitable for use with carbon steel, fiberglass, polyethylene or stainless steel. Chemguard 3% AFFF is not compatible with galvanized pipe or fittings in an undiluted form.
- Suitable for use with siliconized dry chemical extinguishing agents