Four-Outlet Fire Hose Tester 4-GPM up to 1000 PSI 240VAC
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via freight
Hose may incur additional freight and handling fees depending on weight, size, and/or quantities ordered. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard LTL freight shipping costs may be assessed.
Test your fire hoses with the ultimate confidence - the RICE Hydro 4-Outlet Fire Hose Tester! With its triplex ceramic plunger pump and inner oil bath, you can ensure each hose is up to code and safe to use. This tester is the best in the business, featuring four independently controlled stainless steel ball valves and a heavy-duty manifold. Don't worry about wild lines either - our unique design keeps the process secure. Get yours today, and stay safe!
- 4 GPM up to 1000 PSI
- 3 HP Electric Motor, TEFC, 220V, 60 Hertz
- Four independently controlled outlet ball valves, with NST couplings
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0 - 1500 PSI gauge ensures accurate readings
- Adjustable pressure regulator from 100 - 1000 PSI
- Rugged roll cage construction protects pump from damage
- Medium duty 4" casters included anti-friction roller bearing, Plexite phenolic wheel
- 5-Year Warranty from Manufacturers Defect
- Pump weight: 230 lb.
- Dimensions: 35" x 25" x 19"
- Shipping: 252 lb.
Rice Hydro Inc.View more by Rice Hydro Inc.
RICE Hydro has always had one goal in mind: to be the company you can depend on for innovative quality hose testing products.