Four-Outlet Fire Hose Tester 5-GPM up to 800 PSI 240VAC
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via freight
Hose may incur additional freight and handling fees depending on weight, size, and/or quantities ordered. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard LTL freight shipping costs may be assessed.
The 4-Outlet Fire Hose Tester 240VAC is designed to safely test fire hose up to 6" in diameter. It has an inner oil bath and heavy-duty manifold with four independently controlled stainless steel ball valves. NO WILD LINES – unique to the RICE Hydro line of fire hose testers, a ball valve strategically placed on the inlet piping allows the user to fill with “LARGE VOLUME at LOW PRESSURE” and test with “LOW VOLUME at HIGH PRESSURE, eliminating the elements that may cause wild lines. Virtually indestructible, enclosed in a rugged roll cage of welded heavy gauge steel.
- 5 GPM up to 800 PSI
- 3 HP Electric Motor, TEFC, 220V, 60 Hertz
- Four independently controlled outlet ball valves, with NST couplings
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0 - 1500 PSI gauge ensures accurate readings
- Adjustable pressure regulator from 100 - 1000 PSI
- Rugged roll cage construction protects the pump from damage
- Medium duty 4" casters included anti-friction roller bearing, Plexite phenolic wheel
- 5-Year Warranty from Manufacturers Defect
- Pump weight: 230 lb.
- Dimensions: 35" X 25" X 19"
- Shipping Weight: 252 lb.
Rice Hydro Inc.View more by Rice Hydro Inc.
RICE Hydro has always had one goal in mind: to be the company you can depend on for innovative quality hose testing products.