3% Military Spec AFFF Foam Concentrate
Out of Stock
Ships via freight
Due to manufacturer restrictions we are currently unable to sell this product outside of the United States. For more information please contact Will Darley at [email protected].
Chemguard Inc.View more by Chemguard Inc.
Chemguard develops and produces fire suppression foams, equipment, and systems, specialty foam pumps, and fluorosurfactant specialty chemicals for demanding applications around the globe.
Due to the weight of foam, a special handling fee may apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard LTL freight shipping costs may be assessed.
Sold in 5-gallon containers
Chemguard 3% AFFF Military Spec is a specially formulated synthetic aqueous film forming foam concentrate. A vapor suppressing aqueous film is formed by the foam solution draining from the expanded foam blanket. This foam is intended for use at a proportioning rate of 3% (3 parts concentrate to 97 parts water) on Class B hydrocarbon type fuels such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, etc. AFFF type concentrates are not intended for use on fuels, which are polar solvent/water miscible such as alcohols, ketones, esters, etc.
- U.L. Listed, Foam Liquid Concentrates
- U.L. recommended application rate on hydrocarbon type fuels is .10/gpm ft²
- FM Approved
- Listed on the QPL (Qualified Products List) for MIL-F-24385F. Subsequently these products conform to all performance and compatibility requirements.
- Military products are characterized by extinguishment speed
- Suitable for use with fresh or salt water
- Excellent wetting characteristics when used in combating Class “A” fuel fires
- Suitable for use with both aspirating foam and standard water fog nozzles
- Suitable for use with deluge or closed head foam water sprinkler systems
- If inadvertently frozen, thawing will render product completely serviceable again
- Suitable for use with carbon steel, fiberglass, polyethylene or stainless steel. Chemguard MS-AFFF concentrate is not compatible with galvanized pipe or fittings in an undiluted form.
- Suitable for use with siliconized dry chemical extinguishing agents