3% x 6% AR-AFFF Foam Concentrate
Ships via freight
Typically ships in 1-2 Days
Chemguard Inc.View more by Chemguard Inc.
Chemguard develops and produces fire suppression foams, equipment, and systems, specialty foam pumps, and fluorosurfactant specialty chemicals for demanding applications around the globe.
Due to the weight of foam, a special handling fee will apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard freight shipping costs will be assessed at checkout.
Sold in 5-gallon containers
Chemguard 3% x 6% AR-AFFF is a specially formulated, aqueous film forming free flowing viscous foam concentrate. It forms a vapor suppressing aqueous film on hydrocarbon type fuels or a polymeric membrane on polar solvent/water miscible type fuels. It is intended for use at a proportioning rate of 3% (3 parts AR-AFFF concentrate to 97 parts water) on hydrocarbon fuels such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel etc. Chemguard 3% x 6% AR-AFFF is intended for use at a 6% proportioning rate (6 parts AR-AFFF concentrate to 94 parts water) on polar solvent/water miscible fuels such as alcohols, ketones, esters, etc.
- U. L. Listed, Foam Liquid Concentrates
- FM Approved
- Suitable for use with either fresh or salt water
- Excellent wetting characteristics when used in combating Class “A” fuel fires
- Suitable for use with carbon steel, fiberglass, polyethylene or stainless steel. Chemguard 3% x 6%
- AR-AFFF is not compatible with galvanized pipe or fittings in an undiluted form.
- Suitable with dry chemical extinguishing agents
- Suitable for use on hydrocarbon or polar solvent type fuels
- Suitable for use with both air-aspirating foam and standard water fog nozzles