35" 7oz Aluminized PBI Attack Coat
The Attack™ Proximity Series is Lakeland Fire's traditional style of turnout gear. New MTS® patterns have revolutionized the way Attack feels and wears. Superior mobility is key, with unrestricted movement while crouching, bending or reaching. You can customize your MTS® Attack™ gear to fit your needs and company requirements.
- Aluminized 7 oz. PBI outer shell
- 35” coat length, three body-panel design.
- Double stitched seams with 8 to 10 stitches per inch
- All hardware reinforced with die-cut leather.
- Liner attaches to jacket with snaps and Velcro®
- Throat tab features scooped design for a better interface with helmet, shroud and SCBA mask.
- Hanger loop on rear collar.
- Extra layer of thermal liner in shoulders for increased thermal protection.
- Ergonomically correct 2-panel curved sleeve follows arm range of movement.
- Underarm gusset allows arms to be raised with minimal coat rise.
- Deep two layer neoprene/cotton poly sleeve wells provide excellent interface with any style glove.
- Grey leather cuffs are double stitched.
- 4” Nomex® knit wristers retain their memory and shape.
- Zipper/Velcro® closure standard. New hightemp Delrin® plastic zipper has smoother operation and won’t freeze or rust.
- 4” wide storm flap is constructed from two layers of outer shell with a central layer of breathable moisture barrier.
- Black Nomex® front facings keep the front of the jacket light in weight.
- Large 9” x 9” Patch Pockets. Velcro® closure on pockets.
- “Easy Grip” DRD (Drag Rescue Device) can be employed with one hand.
- NFPA Style Triple Trim is double stitched to garment for increased protection against wear.
- Jacket liner inspection port.