3AA ProPolymer® HAZ-LO® Helmet Lighting Kit
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 1-2 Days
Due to manufacturer restrictions we are currently unable to sell this product outside of the United States. For more information please contact Will Darley at [email protected].
Universal lighting kit fits both traditional and modern style firefighting helmets. It is a low-profile, lightweight, economical alternative for securely mounting a flashlight to almost any style fire helmet.
- 3AA ProPolymer® HAZ-LO® with alkaline batteries
- Streamlight helmet mount
- Rubber helmet strap
- C4® LED technology - impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime - provides 120 lumens; runs 6.5 hours; regulated run time
- High-performance, anti-static, thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and solvents
- O-ring sealed, dust-proof, water-tight enclosure
- IP67 rated for dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IPX4 for water spray
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- 7"; 7.5 oz. with batteries (included)
- ATEX-approved for Category 1 (Zone 0) locations
- For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is present continually or for longer periods
- Maximum operating temperature of <135°C.