7 Hook Safety Cutter
BenchmadeView more by Benchmade
In 1988, Benchmade set out to make the best knives in the world — and that’s exactly what they did. They've grown a lot since then, and while They've expanded to provide tools for elite tactical operators, first responders and even collectors, their goal remains the same: make the best knives in the world.
- 440C stainless steel (5860HRC); 7H2O features X15-TN stainless steel (58- 60HRC)
- Black powder coat finish with vinyl handle coating
- Nylon webbing pouch with Velcro® closure and retention band
- Larger handle with vinyl coating for grip
- Multiple grip options for specific application
- Multiple carry options
- Made in the USA
- Blade Length: 0.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Blade Style: Rescue hook/strap cutter
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Clip: Soft Sheath
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 4.3"
- Closed Length: 4.3"
- Sheath Material: MOLLE® compatible soft sheath