7oz Aluminized PBI Attack Pants
LakelandView more by Lakeland
Lakeland Industries offers a complete line of Flame Resistant and Arc Flash rated clothing and outerwear to help keep you safe and comfortable on even the most demanding jobs.
The Attack™ Proximity Series is Lakeland Fire's traditional style of turnout gear. New MTS® patterns have revolutionized the way Attack feels and wears. Superior mobility is key, with unrestricted movement while crouching, bending or reaching. You can customize your MTS® Attack™ gear to fit your needs and company requirements. See our “Materials and Options” pages for more details.
- Aluminized 7 oz. PBI outer shell
- Four panel design high-back bib pants.
- Low-rise waist fits like street clothes, increases mobility.
- 2” independent Nomex® waistband with snap fasteners to attach pant liner system.
- Pant liner inspection port.
- Streamlined fly flap with Velcro, hook and dee/snap fastener.
- Two Nomex® twill take-up straps at each side of the waist to adjust the fit of the pants.
- Diamond crotch gussets which absorbs the stress of the crotch system for increased durability.
- Two 10” x 10” x 2” bellows thigh pockets with Velcro® flap closure and drain holes, lined with Kevlar® twill.
- Arashield® reinforced knees for increased liquid resistance and maximum durability.
- Double layer of Q8® thermal liner material pad the knee for additional comfort.
- Extra-large boot cut pants cuffs curve up to avoid premature wear and walking on the cuff.
- NFPA Style Triple Trim is double stitched to garment for increased protection against wear.
- Grey leather cuffs are double stitched.
- 6-Point H-Back Suspenders.