813 Series: SawBuck Forestry & Wildland Chain Saw Chap
Manufacturer Part Number:
PGIView more by PGI
The range and sophistication of PGI protective garments is unsurpassed. From high-tech protective gear to industry-leading flame resistant fabrics, our garments reach their full potential with PGI's detailed performance design and manufacturing capabilities.
- Shell front and back is 1000 denier Cordura nylon, urethane coated to prevent penetration of liquids.
- Two inch wide waist belt and one inch wide leg straps of heavy nylon webbing with adjustable quick release nylon buckles.
- Constructed with 3 plies of woven para-aramid and 2 plies of para-aramid felt. Para-Aramid plies extend upward from the bottom of the leg to the waist band.
- Chap has a four compartment tool pocket with snap closure flap sewn to waist belt.
- UL Classified to NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting, ASTM F 1897-08 Standard Specification for Leg Protection for Chain Saw Users. This chap is built in accordance with US Forestry Specification 6170-4G.
All Chaps fit waist sizes 32" to 46". Measure length from waist down two inches below top of boot to determine proper length to order.