ABC Dry Chemical Extinguishers
AmerexView more by Amerex
Amerex Corporation has manufactured quality and innovative firefighting products since 1971.
Due to fire extinguisher's classification as HAZMAT, special handling fees apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard freight shipping costs will be assessed at checkout.
ABC or Multi-Purpose extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator. Bracket included. Manufactured and tested to ANSI/UL standards. Complies with NFPA 10 standard. ISO-9001/ ISO-14001 certified. UL listed.
- 6 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Stored pressure design
- Dependable drawn steel cylinders
- Durable high gloss polyester powder paint
- All metal valve construction
- Temperature range -65°F to 120°F
- Easy and economical to maintain
- Large loop pull pin
- Bar coded and bi-lingual labels