Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 1-2 Days
Due to manufacturer restrictions we are currently unable to sell this product outside of the United States. For more information please contact Will Darley at email@example.com.
ParatechView more by Paratech
For over 40 years, Paratech has been working to make sure that you have the most reliable, innovatively designed and precision manufactured tools and equipment to do your job.
1600-1700 high impact blows per minute, 7 pound, pneumatic impact tool. Combining ease of handling, very low air consumption and high power output. It is an ideal tool for rescue work. Vehicle crash sites, metal clad buildings, aircraft penetration, exhaust ducts and composite structural material are typical barriers often faced by rescue personnel. The Airgun, using one of several specially designed tool bits, should be your tool of choice when faced by these situations. Ideal confined space tool. Ship wt. 31 lbs.
- The Airgun, using one of many specially designed tool bits, is the tool of choice when faced with typical barriers often faced by rescue personnel.
- The Airgun Kit comes with everything but the air to power through a wide range of forcible entry and rescue work.
- Combining ease of handling, very low air consumption and high power output, at 1600 blows per minute and weighing only 7 pounds (3.2 kg), the Airgun is an ideal tool for rescue work.
- Airgun, with inline oiler
- Pressure regulator, 5,500 - 300 psi
- 3/8" diameter, 32' hose
- 10" curved metal cutter bit
- 11" bullpoint bit
- 11" chisel, ¾" wide bit
- Lubricating oil, 4 oz.
- Retainer service tool
- Hex key 7/32"
- Hex key 3/16"
- Operating and instruction manual
- Plastic safety goggles
- Ballistic nylon carrying case 23"x10¼"x13"