Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
Manufacturer Part Number:
CMC RescueView more by CMC Rescue
CMC Rescue Equipment, rope rescue gear and training school for fire search and rescue, SAR, confined space, work at height, air operations, water rescue, rope access and fall protection.
The CMC Ascender utilizes a spring-loaded cam to facilitate progression on life safety rope. Widely used by rescue teams for ascending rope, as an attachment to a litter harness tender line, as a travel restrict rope grab, and other applications where a mechanical ascender provides greater efficiency.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for superior strength
- Spring-loaded cam produces instant progress capture
- Removable pin releases cam, facilitates easy installation at any point on rope
- Large connection point in cam accommodates rescue-sized carabiners
- Stainless steel quick-release pin
- Designed for optimal rope strength
Weight: 8.8 OZ (252 G)
Dimensions: 4.5” L X 3” H X 1” W
NFPA Rating: 7/16 –1/2 IN (11-13 MM) – Technical Use; 1/2 IN (12.5 -13 MM) – General Use