Who has the time to carry around a conventional fan? They are bulky, cumbersome and can be a pain to set up. The BATfan 2, on the other hand, uses an innovative design making it remarkably compact and mobile. The BATfan 2 occupies half the space of conventional fans and can be easily deployed by one person. This fan is a great tool for first responders to use for PPV or as a foam generator.
BATfan 2 gathers all the features you need for an efficient ventilation firefighting response.
Can be used:
- Indoors or outdoors: protected against splashing water (IP66)
- For PPV (offensive, defensive and combined ventilation)
- For extraction or blowing through ducts
- As a foam generator with foam adapter
- For rehab of the crew after intervention
- In flat positioning to cover a manhole
Open air flow: 28 050 m³/h
Compact, mobile & low noise level
- Folds up and stows easily in the locker of a vehicle: 2 BATfans occupy the space of one conventional fan
- Portable by one person alone with carrying handle and strap
- Batfan has a noise level much lower than gas driven fans during operation
- Quicker to set up than conventional fans.
2 models to choose from:
- BATfan 20 - 20-minute runtime - charges to 100% in 4 hrs. - 51.8 lbs
- BATfan 45 - 45-minute runtime - charges to 100% in 7 hrs. 20 min. - 58.4 lbs