Blue Responder Gloves Multi-Pack
Due to the size and weight of this item, additional shipping costs may apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard LTL freight shipping costs may be assessed.
Responder Nitrile Examination Gloves are made of 100% Nitrile material which is free of the allergens found in standard latex gloves. They are engineered to give our users high performance by offering both maximum protection and unsurpassed tactile sensitivity. This careful attention to detail includes textured fingertips to help with fine motor skills, beaded cuffs for quick and easy donning and a thickened palm for durability and reliability. These powder free, ambidextrous gloves come in 25 pre-packaged pairs per bag. Designed for single-use only.
- Individually wrapped pairs for convenient rapid deployment
- Textured for improved wet and dry gripping
- Longer and thicker than standard nitrile gloves
- Extended, beaded cuff for quick and easy donning
- Powder free, Form fitting
- Blue color
- Available in sizes S, M, L and XL
- Non-sterile, Single Use Only
- Length: 11.8 in.
- Cuff Thickness (mils): 4.7
- Palm Thickness (mils): 6.0
- Finger Thickness (mils): 8.0
- Packaged (25 pairs): L 4.75 in. x W 6 in. x D 4 in.
- Individual pair: L 2.5 in. x W 1 in. x D .8 in.
- Weight: 16.1 oz