Rescue Chain Package
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 3-5 Days
Our General Duty Rescue Chain Package is a comprehensive toolset built for heavy-duty applications. The robust equipment boasts a working load limit (WLL) of 4000 lbs, making it ideal for a broad range of jobs. Despite its high-strength capacity, the kit weighs only 79 lbs, ensuring easy maneuverability and convenience.
Each component within the package is designed for maximum efficiency and safety, ensuring the system will never be overloaded when used in unison.
- 1-1/2 Ton Capacity Chain Come-A-Long: This high-quality, heavy-duty unit features a 5' pull and a 1-1/2 ton capacity. It's built tough for years of reliable service, standing out as one of the best Come-A-Longs in the industry. It weighs 28 lbs and is 20 feet long, featuring an ad slip hook at one end and a grab hook at the other. 5/16”, Grade 70, 4000 WLL.
- Pulling Chain: This chain is 20 feet long with an ad slip hook at one end and a grab hook at the other end. It is crafted from 5/16”, Grade 70 transport grade steel and has a WLL of 4,000 lbs. Weight: 24 lbs.
- Loading Hook: This hook aids in operations where hooking and pulling are required, such as raising dashboards. It has a WLL of 4,000 lbs and weighs 5 lbs.
- “Cheater Chains”: These 20-inch chains have grab hooks at each end, helpful in shortening or positioning the Come-A-Long appropriately. 5/16”, Grade 70, 4000 WLL, Weight: 5 lbs each.
- Anchor Chain: This 6 feet long chain features a “J” hook at one end and a “T” hook and grab hook at the other. The hooks are perfect for hooking around the frame or axle of a vehicle, aiding in third-door, seat, and roof removal. 5/16”, Grade 70, 4000 WLL, Weight: 11 lbs.
- Carrying Container: A convenient storage solution for your rescue chain package.
This package ensures that all your lifting and pulling needs are met with the highest safety standards. Each chain and hook is made from 5/16" transport grade 70 steel, ensuring strength and durability.
Team Equipment, Inc.View more by Team Equipment, Inc.
Team Equipment is specialized in the sales and service of fire rescue tools for over 20 years.