Crash Rescue Kit
Ships via Standard Ground
FlamefighterView more by Flamefighter
FlameFighter Corporation prides itself on high quality workmanship and are constantly innovating new and better products to assist firefighters accomplish their jobs more safely and effectively.
All purpose set of tools for use in crash and fire emergencies. Contains everything needed to quickly and efficiently cut through metal, webbing, wood, rope, and other obstructions.
- Ship wt. 15 lbs.
- Tools are held firmly in place, yet each tool is easily accessible
- Weather-resistant, hi-vis yellow carrying case is made from mildew-resistant, rubber-coated nylon
- Aircraft Cable Cutter cut 1/8 to 1/4 capacity, will cut cable without deforming ends
- Hack Saw Frame adjusts from 10" to 12" and adjusts 90° for vertical or horizontal cuts
- Hand Axe has handle insulated for 20,000V
- Metal Cutting Saw: 16" blade
- Aircraft Cable Cutter: cuts 1/8" to 1/4" capacity and is 14" long; cuts cable without deforming ends
- Lineman's Pliers: 8" long/extra strong
- Hack Saw Frame: adjustable from 8" to 12" and faces 4 ways
- 3 Hack Saw Blades: hard toothed, silver steel for fast cutting
- Grappling Hook & Rope: 52" sling
- 2 Phillips Head Screwdrivers: 6" and 8"
- 2 Slotted Head Screwdrivers: 6" and 8"
- 3 Wooden Plugs: to plug fuel and control lines
- Vise Grip Wrench: 10" long
- Serrated Edge Hand Axe: 15" long w/handle insulated for 20,000 volts
- Safety V Blade Rescue Knife
|Vehicle Make and Model||N/A|