Darley Portable Test Gauge Kit
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 3-5 Days
The Test Gauges are connected directly to the apparatus through the Underwriter’s test fittings. All pressure gauges are in large, easy-to-read 5 psi increments. The vacuum gauge is in .5 Hg increments. All gauges have a + 1% full scale accuracy certified by the gauge manufacturer. The flexible high-pressure hose has 1/4" male swivels for fast and easy connection to apparatus test fittings. Standard hose length is 36". The mounting plate is made from 1/4" black PVC foam board. An air/water bleed-off valve is conveniently located so that with a touch of a finger all air is bled from the pressure gauge hose and fittings to ensure accurate pressure gauge readings.
- Gauge: 3 1/2" Dial
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of full scale ANSI B40.1 Grade 1A
- Hose: Two 36" with pressure bleeder valve on hose for pressure gauge
- Hose Connections: 1/4" NPT swivel male x 1/4" NPT rigid female
- Case Fill Fluid: Interlube
- Mounting Plate: Plastic, double broke for hanging test kit from rails or valve handles
- Warranty: 3-year manufacturer’s warranty on gauges
Ship wt. 9 lbs.