Delta Bravo Gear Bag
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
SGT Fire BagsView more by SGT Fire Bags
When it’s time to choose the right Firefighter Equipment Supplier for your Department or personal needs, you can count on SGT Fire Bags for quality products that will fit your budget.
Studies have shown that the removal, cleaning and neutralizing of contaminants that have accumulated on personnel's protective clothing and equipment is critical to health and safety post fire exposure. The contamination reduction movement has educated many on the preventive measures that can be taken to reduce risk and liability.
The side pocket has a removable "go bag" that is large enough to hold a complete fresh set of station clothing to change into.
The Delta Bravo is an everyday gear bag that can be used to help protect yourself and others. The bag's most important use is to limit prolonged exposure to contaminates and off gassing by sealing gear until cleaning protocol can be initiated at the station.
Another preventative measure that the Delta Bravo can be used for is transportation of gear in personally owned vehicles.
Locker storage in the bay has shown that the exhaust from the trucks contaminates gear. If gear is stored in the Delta Bravo costly station remodeling can be prevented.
- Air and water tight material with welded seams
- Bag material is chemical, oil, UV and abrasion resistant
- A water resistant side pocket is used for a change of clothes, Decon wipes/soap, and footwear
- Heavy duty box stitching
- A reversible black/red Velcro handle can indicate clean or contaminated gear
- Industrial strength straps and buckles
- Large Velcro on exterior for personnel or departmental identification
- Hard poly side handles to ease overhead lifting
- Reflective tape for visibility on scene