Dry Chemical Wheeled Extinguisher
The narrow width and easy rolling semi-pneumatic rubber tire wheels allow one person movement through narrow aisles, doorways and in confined areas.
Due to fire extinguisher's classification as HAZMAT, special handling fees may apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard LTL freight shipping costs may be assessed.
The narrow width and easy rolling semi-pneumatic rubber tire wheels allow one person movement through narrow aisles, doorways and in confined areas. Chemical and pressure is sealed in the agent cylinder, ready for instant actuation and is always protected from contamination. Stored pressure wheeled extinguishers are less expensive to purchase as well as easier and less costly to maintain and service.
- Brass hose fittings and quick-opening valve
- 240 psi operating pressure
- Heavy-duty steel cylinder, carriage and hose rack
- Quick-release 25 ft. discharge hose with brass/chrome-plated ball type shut-off nozzle
- Large color coded Mylar instruction labels
- Corrosion-resistant paint finish
- DOT/TC cylinders
- Operating temp; -40°F to +120°F
AmerexView more by Amerex
Amerex Corporation has manufactured quality and innovative firefighting products since 1971.