Ethos Wildland Fire Pants
Constructed out of Tecasafe Plus 7oz and reinforced with 6 oz Nomex in the rear, knee, and instep areas, give you the ultimate pant to keep you protected and comfortable on the fireline.
Constructed out of Tecasafe Plus 7oz and reinforced with 6 oz Nomex in the rear, knee, and instep areas give you the ultimate pant to keep you protected and comfortable on the fireline. Xvent technology and Tecasafe Plus material keep you cool and comfortable while the Advance material protects and provides excellent durability.
- Tecasafe Plus 7oz + 6 oz Nomex materials
- Patent Pending "XVent" Technology
- Minimize chafing with our new underside pattern design
- Articulated areas provide excellent comfort and fit
- Aggressively cut for maximum mobility
- Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec Velcro and melamine button makes a solid closure system which gives redundancy and reliability in the field
- Backed by our 100% Guarantee
- UL® Certified to NFPA 1977-2011 Specifications
CoaxsherView more by Coaxsher
Coaxsher is an elite manufacturer of wildland fire gear, wildland fire clothing, and search and rescue gear. Coaxsher produces wildland fire clothing, wildland fire packs, search and rescue packs, gear bags, radio chest harnesses, and more!