Extrication Leather Gloves
Research indicated extreme activities requiring emergency assistance surrounding a crash scene or natural disaster required a rugged lightweight glove equipped with aggressive grip, dorsal protection and the ability to work in confined areas. To assure positive contact during overhaul or mopup, the glove uses dictate cut, slash and impact protection, as well as implementing a gaiter cuff to prevent debris from entering glove. Tested during all four seasons of 2011, the Extrication – Leather glove has proven to meet all testing criteria.
- Kevlar® blended shell wraps around gauntlet cuff to resist slashing, cuts and material abrasion.
- Dorsal and thumb-side impact TPR's flex at the knuckle joints for pinch point protection.
- Genuine cowhide leather fourchettes and fingers add comfort and durability.
- Genuine cowhide shell surrounds the edge of the tpr knuckle extending the protection to the edge of the glove.
- Armortex® finger tip panels provide high abrasion resistance.
- Genuine cowhide finger construction increases overall grip and wear of finger areas.
- 2mm closed cell eva foam reflects vibration and impact energy.
- Genuine cowhide wraps the palm and increases grip and wear.
- Craq-spun® kevlar® thread used in the construction of all high wear areas of the palm for15.0 pounds of break strength.
- Internal stretch elastic band wraps the wrist to secure the glove while still allowing quick removal.
- 360º elastic gaiter cuff seals the wrist opening preventing debris from entering the glove.