Fire Hunter® Xtreme Boots
HAIXView more by HAIX
For over 20 years, HAIX footwear has been serving the needs of the fire service. Incorporating sophisticated cutting-edge technology, HAIX boots are the boots to rely on for protection from extreme heat, chemicals, bacteria, and more.
Bringing you the same kind of flexibility as lacing boots, these 14" fire boots deliver ultimate comfort and protection. With the HAIX® Ankle Flex System, rest assured that the Fire Hunter® Xtreme Boots will prevent any slipping and blisters.
- Waterproof leather upper with larger pull-on straps
- HAIX® Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® Secura Liner® won't wrinkle up or pull out over time
- HAIX® Climate System permits air circulation with every step
- Crosstech® inner liner; waterproof, breathable, bacteria, chemical, and bloodborne pathogen resistant
- HAIX® AF (Ankle Flex) System flexible insert in the shaft/instep area stabilizes the foot at the ankle and prevents the famous "slipping and blisters" effect
- HAIX® Micro Soft Light System provides shock absorption and insulation from heat/cold
- Steel toe cap meets toe protection standards CAN/CSA Z195-2009 and ASTM F 2413-05; profiled exterior rubber toe cap
- Shin protection
- NFPA 1971-2007, NFPA 1992-2005; CAN/CSA Z195-2009; ASTM F2413-05
- Heat resistant and steel puncture protection nitrile/rubber sole