Fire Service Harness (Class II)
GemtorView more by Gemtor
Gemtor, Inc. is an ISO 9001 registered manufacturer of fall protection, confined space retrieval and rescue equipment. All Gemtor products are designed and manufactured to be the highest quality in the industry, always meeting and usually exceeding OSHA and ANSI standards.
The Class II Harness provides extreme versatility during fire and rescue operations and does not limit mobility during other tasks.
- Unique leg strap design allows one foot to be placed through a color coded loop allowing the entire harness to go on effortlessly.
- Triple locking Pompier Hooks feature automatic closing and locking gate with a 2" side opening.
- Sliding D-ring attachment point for escape systems.
- Sturdy, 1 ¾” wide Nylon webbing is stitched with high strength Nylon thread.
- Easy waist belt operation, just engage steel snaphook and D-ring.
- Left or right side opening to accommodate all types of bunker pants.
- Unique design lowers the body’s center of gravity and helps reduce the possibility of toppling.
- Meets NFPA 1983-2012