FIREFLY Wildland Pack
The Firefly Wildland Packs' Load Swallowing 2200 Cu In Gear Bag, Combined With The Trap Pocket And Lash Down Loops, Means You Can Take It All With You When You're Working The Line.
With two quick zips you can drop the gear bag and carry just the essentials - 100oz. hydration reservoir, fire shelter, fusees, and all the gear you can stuff in the 300 cu in stash pocket. So whether you're working near equipment or out in the wilderness, the Firefly does it all. NFPA 1977 Certified.
- Quick-Zip Removable gear bag
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (fits Standard & Large shelter)
- Side Pockets hold two 1L Bottles
- 18 Fusee carrying capacity
- 3/4" dual density foam padding in hip belt & harness
- Dimensions: 16" x 10" x 6.5"
- NFPA 1977 Certified
- Capacity: 2500 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 10" x 5.5" x 1" to 12" x 5.5" x 1"
- Weight: 5 LBS