G-Force Nozzle, Fixed Gallonage 1.5" Female, 150 gpm @ 100 psi
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 3-4 Weeks
The G-Force Series of Task Force Tips handline nozzle is designed to provide high performance fire streams in a highly affordable package.
Affordable high performance fire streams from G-Force. The exclusive slide style valve allows for turbulence-free performance even when gated, and unique spinning stainless steel teeth provide a wide fog pattern.
- Durable polymer handle developed for the harshest fire ground operations while offering reduced maintenance costs
- Color-coded shut-off handle, grips, and Scotchlite™ labels
- Unique inlet debris screen - unparalleled protection from debris that can affect stream quality
- Flush without shutdown, integrated tactile pattern indicator, and bonded long lasting rubber bumper
- Unique slide valve design - total firefighter flow control and outstanding stream quality, even with the nozzle valve gated and the flow reduced
- Stainless Steel spinning teeth for wide fog pattern - tactile indicator provides easy pattern selection
- NFPA #1964 compliant (2008) edition
- Ship. wt. 5 lbs.
Task Force TipsView more by Task Force Tips
Task Force Tips, Inc. saves lives and protects property by designing and manufacturing innovative tools which exceed the expectations of those that risk their lives to save others.
|Manufacturer||Task Force Tips|