FLIR K33 Thermal Imaging Camera with FSX
FLIR now gives you two new lower-cost, easier-to-use options without sacrificing the reliable clarity and performance that FLIR K-Series TICs are well-known for.
In stock and available for immediate shipment.See the K53 Camera with higher resolution and increased storage capacity here.
FLIR now gives you a new lower-cost, easier-to-use option without sacrificing the reliable clarity and performance that FLIR K-Series TICs are well-known for. The K33 features FLIR’s FSX™ Flexible Scene Enhancement that intensifies structural and textural details in thermal images for better perspective and orientation to help improve situational awareness and give firefighters a greater sense of confidence and safety.
Firepower SimplifiedThe K33 is the cameras of choice when you’re looking for high image quality without all the bells and whistles. Both power on ready to go so you can focus on the immediate challenges ahead.
- One glove-friendly on/off button quickly fires up the camera in TI-Basic mode
- An easy trigger pull freezes an image
- Included 2-bay charging station makes it a cinch to stay prepared
Uncompromising ResolutionHigher-res thermal imaging that were once exclusive to FLIR Kx5 models are now available on the new, easy-to-use K33 and K53. Both include real-time FSX Flexible Scene Enhancement that intensifies detail for greater visibility.
- K33’s 240 × 180 thermal imaging matches the resolution of the K45
- Bright 4” LCD shows smooth 60Hz thermal video that keeps up with the action
Affordability RedefinedWith the K33 and K53, FLIR now offers the firefighting and rescue community the broadest cost-effective range of high performance TICs – part of our mission to help you stretch your budget and put more of these essential tools into the hands of those who could use them most.
- At $3,085 USD, the K33 is a high-resolution thermal imaging no-brainer
- Under $5K USD, the new K53’s 320 × 240 higher performance is an extraordinary value
- 2-5-10 Warranty covers the battery for 2 years, parts and labor for 5, and detector for 10
Write Your Own Review