FLIR K45 Thermal Imager Camera Kit
Out of Stock
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 1-2 Weeks
Developed From The Ground Up For Firefighters, And In Partnership With Firefighters, Around the World.
FLIR designed the K-Series from scratch; it is not an existing camera with a couple of new bits here and there that we’re calling a firefighting camera, because firefighters have specific demands and operate in conditions that are unique from any industrial environment. A firefighting camera needs to be resistant to high temperatures, water resistant, lightweight, and easy to control with gloves on. With our 50 years of experience, and partnerships with firefighters around the world, we’re able to bring you K-Series cameras with all of these useful features.
- Lightweight: Firefighters already need to carry a lot of heavy equipment, so the K-Series only weighs 1,037 grams, including the battery.
- Large Display: The 4” LCD display makes it easy to see thermal images under difficult conditions and at a distance.
- Easy to Use: 3 large buttons. Operation is very straightforward and the buttons are easy to manipulate, even when you’re wearing gloves.
- Multiple Image Modes: TI Basic, black and white fire fighting, search and rescue, fire, heat detection.
- Ergonomics: Easy to hold pistol grip.
- Customization: Easily customize your K-Series camera to meet the needs of your most common missions. You can even create your own start-up screen in the FLIR Tools software that comes with every K-Series.
- Records up to 600 minutes in video in clips up to 5 minutes each.
- Flexible Scene Enhancement: Details in the thermal image are enhanced through digital image processing inside the camera. The result is an ultra-sharp thermal image that shows more detail. FSX makes it easier for firefighters to find their way in smoke-filled rooms.
- Easy to Upgrade: Can be upgraded online by downloading the latest firmware updates, so users will never have to send their cameras back for routine upgrades.
- Rating: IP-67 rating
- Flame Test: Operates continually at temperatures between -20°C and 85°C (-2°F to 185°F) and can withstand exposure to as much as +260°C (500°F) for up to 5 minutes.
- Drop Test: Built to take a 2-meter drop (IEC 60068-2-31). Even onto concrete.
- Includes: 2 quality lithium-ion batteries, battery charger, a hard case, retractable and strap lanyard, neck strap, USB cable, FLIR tools software, and a tripod adapter.
- Warranty: The heart of the camera - full 2-year warranty, infrared detector - full 10-year warranty.