Class A Plus Foam Concentrate
Ships via freight
Typically ships in 1-2 Days
Due to manufacturer restrictions we are currently unable to sell this product outside of the United States. For more information please contact Karen Catanese at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the weight of foam, a special handling fee may apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard LTL freight shipping costs may be assessed.
Sold in 5-gallon containers
Chemguard Class "A" is a non-corrosive, non-toxic, biodegradable foam concentrate. When mixed with water in the correct proportion, it changes the properties of water. It reduces the surface tension of the water and produces foam, which allows the water to cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces without a runoff allowing the water to absorb more heat and providing greater penetration into Class "A" fuels.
- Water treated with Chemguard Class "A" foam concentrate is 3 to 5 times more effective on Class "A" fires than untreated water
- Water treated with Chemguard Class "A" will wet Class "A" fuels up to 20 times more efficiently than untreated water
- Suitable with either fresh or salt water
- Suitable with non-air aspirating or aspirating hand line nozzles
- Suitable for use on rubber (tires), coal, paper and many other types of Class "A" fuels
- Suitable through medium expansion nozzles on Class “A” or contained Class "B" flammable liquids
Chemguard Inc.View more by Chemguard Inc.
Chemguard develops and produces fire suppression foams, equipment, and systems, specialty foam pumps, and fluorosurfactant specialty chemicals for demanding applications around the globe.