Four-Outlet Fire Hose Tester 10 GPM up to 450 PSI 5.5HP Honda Engine
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via freight
Typically ships in 1-2 Days
Hose may incur additional freight and handling fees depending on weight, size, and/or quantities ordered. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard LTL freight shipping costs may be assessed.
The Four-Outlet Fire Hose Tester is a gas-powered hydrostatic test pump offering 10 GPM up to 450 PSI. It has been designed to safely test fire hose up to 6″ in diameter. The heavy-duty manifold with FOUR independently controlled stainless steel ball valves allows you to fill with "LARGE VOLUME at LOW PRESSURE" and test with "LOW VOLUME at HIGH PRESSURE," eliminating the elements that may cause wild lines.
- 10 GPM up to 450 PSI
- 163 CC 5.5 HP, 4 Cycle, Honda Engine w/Oil Alert
- Four independently controlled outlet ball valves, with NST couplings
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0 - 600 PSI gauge ensures accurate readings
- Adjustable pressure regulator from 70 - 700 PSI
- Rugged roll cage construction protects the pump from damage
- Medium duty 4" casters included anti-friction roller bearing, Plexite phenolic wheel
- 5-Year Warranty from Manufacturers Defect
- Pump weight: 172 lb.
- Dimensions: 35" X 25" X 19"
- Shipping: 202 lb.