Four-Outlet Fire Hose Tester 3.5 GPM up to 1000 PSI 5.5HP Briggs Engine
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via freight
Typically ships in 1-2 Weeks
206 CC 5.5 HP, 4 Cycle, Briggs Engine w/Oil Alert
Hose may incur additional freight and handling fees depending on weight, size, and/or quantities ordered. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard LTL freight shipping costs may be assessed.
The Four-Outlet Fire Hose Tester is a gas-powered hydrostatic test pump offering 3.5 GPM up to 1000 PSI. They are designed to safely test fire hose up to 6″ in diameter. The triplex ceramic plunger pump with an inner oil bath ensures long life and increased stability. Heavy duty manifold with FOUR independently controlled stainless steel ball valves. NO WILD LINES – unique to the RICE Hydro line of fire hose testers, a ball valve strategically placed on the inlet piping allows the user to fill with “LARGE VOLUME at LOW PRESSURE” and test with “LOW VOLUME at HIGH PRESSURE,” eliminating the elements that may cause wild lines. Virtually indestructible, enclosed in a rugged roll cage of welded heavy gauge steel.
- 3.5 GPM up to 1000 PSI
- 206 CC 5.5 HP, 4 Cycle, Briggs Engine w/Oil Alert
- Four independently controlled outlet ball valves, with NST couplings
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0 - 1500 PSI gauge ensures accurate readings
- Adjustable pressure regulator from 100 - 1000 PSI
- Rugged roll cage construction protects the pump from damage
- Medium duty 4" casters included anti-friction roller bearing, Plexite phenolic wheel
- 5-Year Warranty from Manufacturers Defect
- Pump weight: 187 lb.
- Dimensions: 35" X 25" X 19"
- Shipping: 310 lb.