Four-Outlet Fire Hose Tester 3-GPM up to 500 PSI 120VAC
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via freight
Typically ships in 3-4 Weeks
Hose may incur additional freight and handling fees depending on weight, size, and/or quantities ordered. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard LTL freight shipping costs may be assessed.
Featuring a Triplex ceramic plunger pump and an inner oil bath, the Four-Outlet Fire Hose Tester is designed to test fire hose up to 6″ in diameter safely. This heavy-duty fire hose tester has an electric-powered hydrostatic test pump providing 3 GPM up to 500 PSI. The unique ball valve strategically placed on the inlet piping allows the user to fill with “LARGE VOLUME at LOW PRESSURE” and test with “LOW VOLUME at HIGH PRESSURE,” eliminating the elements that may cause wild lines. Virtually indestructible, enclosed in a rugged roll cage of welded heavy gauge steel.
- 3 GPM up to 500 PSI
- 1 HP Electric Motor, TEFC, 110/220V, 50 or 60 Hertz capability
- Four independently controlled outlet ball valves, with NST couplings
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0 - 600 PSI gauge ensures accurate readings
- Adjustable pressure regulator from 50 - 500 PSI
- Rugged roll cage construction protects the pump from damage
- Medium duty 4" casters included anti-friction roller bearing, Plexite phenolic wheel
- 5-Year Warranty from Manufacturers Defect
- Requires 120VAC
- Pump weight: 158 pounds
- Dimensions: 28 X 23 X 19
- Shipping Weight: 175 pounds
Rice Hydro Inc.View more by Rice Hydro Inc.
RICE Hydro has always had one goal in mind: to be the company you can depend on for innovative quality hose testing products.