Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 30 Days
KapplerView more by Kappler
Kappler on the label gives you the confidence that you're well covered. For more than 40 years Kappler has defined the protective apparel industry with patented fabrics, innovative seaming technology and unique garment designs.
Now get triple assurance with a single suit certified to NFPA 1991 base plus optional Flash Fire and Liquified Gas requirements. Frontline® 500 offers three-way protection - broad chemical holdout, plus flame resistance and superior radiant heat protection for the additional hazards encountered in a chemical flash-fire. Chemical, flash, radiant - three hazards, one suit. With Frontline® 500, Kappler’s got your back - and your front.
- Single garment eliminates need for typical 2-suit NFPA 1991 configuration
- Combines chemical, flash-fire and radiant heat protection in a single suit
- Seams are sewn and double heat-sealed/taped for added protection
- Large, expanded-view face shield improves field of vision
- Unique 2N1™ glove system prevents inner glove inversion when removing hands
- Small/Medium: 5'3" - 5'7", 120-160 lbs.
- Large/X-Large: 5'7" - 6'2", 160-220 lbs.
- 2X-Large/3X-Large: 6'2" - 6'5", 220-300 lbs.