Hand-Held Core Drill
Ships via Standard Ground
The TCD 225 hand-held core drill motor is ideal for drilling into concrete and masonry application. This drill is suitable for fire/rescue agencies, FEMA, and US & R teams who demand performance in a lightweight drill. This drill has been designed with a high power-to-weight ratio and is great for drilling in tight areas. Features include three conveniently placed leveling gauges, and an easy-to-rotate side handle. Ship. wt. 15 lbs.
- Smartstart™ reduces the RPMs by 50% when starting a new hole
- Softstart™ electronic current limiter ensures a soft start and less load on the electrical system
- Electronic overload protection prevents motor damage
- Elgard™ electronic slip clutch protects the motor and the operator
- Equally suited for wet or dry drilling
- Lightweight and powerful pistol grip design
- Max. bit diameter: Handheld - 4 in. (101 mm), Rig mounted - 6 in. (152 mm)
- Speed range: 580/1400/2900 rpm
- Power: 110v single phase
- Amps: 15
- Weight: Handheld - 12 lbs.
|Vehicle Make and Model||N/A|