Hooligan SPF Tool
Due to manufacturer restrictions we are currently unable to sell this product outside of the United States. For more information please contact Karen Catanese at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hooligan SPF is a single piece forged (SPF) tool intended to exceed FDNY specifications for primary hand held forcible entry tools. It is made from a single piece, closed die forging for absolute consistent lengths.
Features & Benefits
- Recessed nail puller type claw, a thin curved profile
- Cable groove at the rear of the tool head
- High-Phosphorous Electroless nickel plating
- Parallel opening for gas valve shut-offs, locks and hasps
- Thinnest claw on the market designed for better wedging
- Curved bill is long with a smooth incline to force windows and doors
- Long, sharp, tapered and gently curved pike to break a lock or latch
- Shipping weight: 11 lbs
ParatechView more by Paratech
For over 40 years, Paratech has been working to make sure that you have the most reliable, innovatively designed and precision manufactured tools and equipment to do your job.