HydraFusion Strut Kits
ParatechView more by Paratech
For over 40 years, Paratech has been working to make sure that you have the most reliable, innovatively designed and precision manufactured tools and equipment to do your job.
Due to manufacturer restrictions we are currently unable to sell this product outside of the United States. For more information please contact Will Darley at [email protected].
Paratech HydraFusion Struts offer users the ability to lift up to 10 U.S. tons with a safety factor of 2:1 and to stabilize up to 20,000 lbs. with a safety factor of 4:1. The innovative built in Dual Shaft End Adaptor allows users to safely use existing cache of Paratech Longshore, Lockstroke, or AcmeThread Struts and Extensions in conjunction with the incredible lifting ability of the HydraFusion Strut.
- Available in three sizes: 4", 10" and 16"
- No-spill, flat face hydraulic couplings
- Non-conductive 10' kink-resistant hose
- Two speed, single acting, 10,000 psi, metal hydraulic pump
- HydraFusion Strut and pump with hose
- Ship Weight.: 4" kit 34 lbs. | 10" kit 44 lbs. | 16" kit 53 lbs.