The HydrantPro™ diffuser is a revolutionary new tool that allows you to safely and effectively flush and test fire hydrants. The unique bell design diffuses the water flow, preventing backflow turbulence and providing a more reliable Pitot Gauge reading. The Dual Read gauge shows Pressure (PSI) and Flow (GPM) while flushing, so you can benchmark the hydrant's performance for comparison to future tests. The gauge is protected with a KEMX Socket Saver to prevent freezing, clogging, and corrosion while not in use. The Pitot Tube assembly includes a three-way ball valve to isolate the gauge and/or release entrapped air during a flow test reading.
- 2-1/2" FNST connection
- Diffuses and swivels to aim flow, preventing property damage and traffic disruption
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Dual Read gauge with KEMX Socket
- Safe and effective fire hydrant flushing and testing
- More reliable Pitot Gauge readings
- Prevents backflow turbulence
- Benchmarks hydrant performance for comparison to future tests
- Protects gauge from freezing, clogging, and corrosion
- Easy to use
- BK126 - HydrantPro Diffuser with Dual Read Gauge, 1680 GPM / 100 PSI
- BK127 - HydrantPro Diffuser with Dual Read Gauge, 2120 GPM / 160 PSI
Order your HydrantPro™ diffuser today and experience the difference!