Hyfin Vent Compact Chest Seal – Twin Pack
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 4-5 Weeks
Manufacturer Part Number:
The HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack provides users with two vented chest seals in a compact packaging for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Designed with 3-vented channels that allow air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation but prevents airflow from entering through the injury site during inhalation. Each HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal is 4.75 in. x 4.75 in. and made with advanced adhesive to provide a superior adhesion in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties.
- 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals for the treatment of entry/exit or multiple penetrating wounds
- Advanced adhesive gel for superior adhesion, even to sweaty or hairy chests
- Large red tab for single step, peel and apply application that also allows for burping the wound if necessary
- Rugged, easy-to-open foil package featuring signature Red-Tip Technology® tear notches with perforated packaging allowing rescuers to open only one dressing at a time as needed
- Device: 4.75 in. x 4.75 in. (excluding tab)
- Packaged: H 3.875 in. x W 6.6 in. x D 0.13 in.
- Weight: 1.55 oz
- U.S. Patents: 7,504,549 & Patent(s) Pending