Industrial, Collapse, and Extrication Glove
TechTradeView more by TechTrade
TechTrade started in 2003 with the goal of designing and manufacturing products that would make a difference in the world. A small team of high tech textile specialists, each averaging over 20 years of experience, formed the first roots.
This is the closest thing to wearing steel! Designed for severe industrial collapse, urban search and rescue and extrication -- our new I.C.E. Glove features ultimate cut protection while maintaining maximum dexterity, grip, flexibility and comfort.
The I.C.E. features an anti-vibration Kevlar® coated 8mm padded palm (level 4 cut resistance).
- The glove outer body is entirely knitted 100% Kevlar with a silicon coated palm side for enhanced cut resistance
- Reinforced Kevlar® coated thumb crotch (level 5 cut resistance)
- Kevlar® reinforced finger backs and sides (level 4 cut resistance)
- Silicon finger tips for enhanced grip and protection
- Fully lined with cut resistant knitted 100% Kevlar®
- Highly flexible ribbed knuckle-guard protection system