Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
The Jackstrap has been developed to help prevent the hose from accidentally falling off an apparatus while in transit. It will also firmly hold the hose to a hydrant and even has a pocket to securely hold a hydrant wrench. When the Jackstrap is used with a working line, the shoulder loop will help a firefighter use his body to better control the reaction of the nozzle.
- Heavy-duty 2" polypropylene strap
- Adjustable hose loop helps secure hose to apparatus
- Adjustable hydrant loop helps with hose stretch
- Handy carry pocket holds hydrant tool
- Adjustable shoulder loop helps control nozzle
Fire Research Corp.View more by Fire Research Corp.
FRC is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art equipment and solutions specifically designed for the fire, rescue, and emergency services.
|Manufacturer||Fire Research Corp.|