JUNO® handheld Differential Mobility Spectrometer is capable of detecting trace chemical vapors down to parts-per-trillion including chemical warfare agents and toxic industrial chemicals. JUNO® is ruggedized and versatile allowing first responders and military personnel the ability to hand carry or wear JUNO® on a user’s vest or belt, along with the additional capabilities of being mounted to a vehicle or fixed site, providing continuous air monitoring for on scene response or compound assessments. The JUNO® Platform Integration Kit (PIK) cradle is a mounting platform interface for vehicle and fixed site operation of JUNO®.
- Meets or exceeds AEGL-2/30 minute exposure levels for TICs and JSOR for CWAs
- Mean-Time-Between-False-Alarm (MTBFA) of greater than 1,000 hours in external environments. This includes airfield, navy ships and light industrial - normally once-per-month versus a 2-3 day turnaround for most detection systems.
- No false alarms when tested against interferents, rejecting interferents including window cleaner, engine exhaust and DEET
- Certified CE, FCC, and Safety Act for DT&E
- Extended Sieve Life (1,500 – 2,000 hours)
- Low maintenance – no need for recalibration, short start-up and self-cleaning cycles, 1 consumable