Ladder Light was created to help firefighters quickly locate the ladder, especially in low visibility conditions of all kinds.
- The Ladder Light was created to help firefighters quickly locate the ladder, especially in low visibility conditions of all kinds.
- When roof conditions change, the ability to find the ladder can mean the difference between Life and Death or Injury, or a genuine MAYDAY.
- The BORDC911 Ladder Light is designed to be pre-mounted near the tip of any fire service or commercial ground ladder. Its rugged design and simple large button activation means that firefighters can depend on the Ladder Light to be there to guide them to safety whenever they need to evacuate elevated areas quickly.
- The BORDC911 Ladder Light has multiple mounting systems for either the DUO ladders or the Alco-Lite ladders. Once mounted on the inside of the ladder rails, the ladder can be stowed normally and the Ladder Light will be ready to perform whenever and wherever it is needed. The Ladder Light has been developed to withstand harsh environments.
- Made of a strong polycarbonate case and sealed switches provides a long lasting tool for the near the top of any Fire Service or Commercial ground ladder.
- 24 Green CREE LED’s provide 370 lumens of light
- Specifically Engineered to cut through smoke
- Operates in either constant-on or flash mode
- Clear LED turns red to indicate low battery
- Operates using 8 ‘AA’ alkaline, lithium, or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life 10 hrs constant mode 26 hrs flash mode
- High tensile, impact resistant polycarbonate design
- Operating range -40 thru 212 F
- IP66 Water resistant rating
Write Your Own Review