LadderLight High Intensity LED End Caps
Ladder LightView more by Ladder Light
Ladder Light replaces existing ladder end caps with a solution that illuminates the departure zone and acts as a beacon for firefighters and victims. They’re designed to work seamlessly with existing ladders and procedures and have been tested to perform in any conditions.
Whether ground ladders are set by other crews or obscured in smoke and darkness, firefighters face increased risks while searching for their way back to the ladder. From twisted ankles resulting in medical leave to potentially career-ending and fatal roof falls, lighted end caps help firefighters reduce their risk of injury.
SEAMLESS - Our end caps integrate with existing ladders and can be installed in minutes without any disruption to ladder functionality.
AUTOMATIC - No extra buttons or steps: lights activate during ladder operations and turn off to preserve battery life during storage and transport.
RELIABLE - Durable end caps made from die cast aluminum alloy designed and tested to perform reliably as a part of the ladder.
- Array of strobing green LEDs positioned for visibility
- High-intensity white LED angle downward to illuminate obstacles
- Die cast aluminum alloy
- Internal gyroscope detects ladder angle to turn lights on/off automatically
- 9v battery powers lights at full capacity during 12-hour shift
- Accessible test button integrates with daily check protocols
- Designed for easy battery replacement
- Fits Duo-Safety ladders