LEVR™ Escape System
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
CMC RescueView more by CMC Rescue
CMC Rescue Equipment, rope rescue gear and training school for fire search and rescue, SAR, confined space, work at height, air operations, water rescue, rope access and fall protection.
The all-new LEVR™ descender
Machined from aircraft-grade, high-strength aluminum, the device provides smooth and reliable edge transition, minimizing potential for hang-up at window sill. Engineered for quick, easy horizontal payout of web to allow fast egress from remote anchor points and to reduce impact force on escape anchor if shock loaded during the bailout. Ergonomic, low-profile shape optimized for use with gloved hand and features a non-slip handle surface.
- LEVR Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz)
- LEVR Dimensions: 158 L x 38 W x 31H mm (6.25 L x 1.5 W x 1.25 H in)
- U.S. Patent pending
LEVR Escape System features:
- LEVR design provides smooth and reliable edge transition, minimizing potential for hang-up at window sill
- Engineered for quick, easy horizontal payout of web to allow fast egress from remote anchor points
- Designed to reduce impact force on escape anchor if shock loaded during bailout
- Low-profile side carry bag designed for right- or left-handed deployment
- Fire Escape Web™ is constructed from 100% Technora® fiber for high strength and heat resistance, and dramatically reduces space required for storage
- Ergonomic design features non-slip grip
LEVR Escape System includes:
- LEVR descender reeved with 15.2 m (50 ft) of 11 mm Fire Escape Web™ (UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – FR Escape Web)
- FlashLite™ Hook (UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – Escape Use)
- Nomex® fabric waist carry bag (designed for right- or left-handed deployment)
- ProTech™ Aluminum Auto-Lock Carabiner (UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – Technical Use) with sewn Kevlar® fiber tether.