Linecage Hose Safety Anchor Device
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 3-5 Days
The Linecage is a secure and safe anchoring device that ensures you test your fire hose without the risk of damaging it or yourself. Designed by a Fire Captain with the safety and well-being of his fellow firefighting brothers in mind. Prompted by a close call that ended luckily in only minor injuries for the two firefighters in his department, it could have been much worse. Virtually indestructible, with a heavy gauge welded steel frame, with multiple locking holes to accommodate various hose sizes. Locking hitch pins and quick links to secure hoses and anchor devices during testing.
- Meets NFPA 1962 7-6.2.6 requirements of Securing and Anchoring the fire hose while being tested
- Heavy gauge welded steel frame, powder coated
- Locking hitch pins enclose and secure the hose to Linecage
- Quick links installed for quick and easy ANCHORING of Linecage
- Safely limits the mobility of the line when rupture occurs
- The Linecage is designed with multiple locking holes to accommodate various hose sizes
- Stops a burst or ruptured line from retracting beyond the location of the tool, which should be placed approximately 2 FEET from the distal end of the hose line
- US Patent # 7,905,455
Rice Hydro Inc.View more by Rice Hydro Inc.
RICE Hydro has always had one goal in mind: to be the company you can depend on for innovative quality hose testing products.