Maddox Stocked Rugged Operational Casualty Kit (ROCK)
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
The Rugged Operational Casualty Kit (ROCK) is designed to be an all-encompassing casualty resource in austere environments. The ROCK is designed by a U.S. Navy SEAL SOCOM Combat Medic to provide the essential contents and standard of care for in the field mass casualty trauma treatment. With the capability to be mounted in an armored vehicle or peacekeeper passenger vehicle the ROCK assures that you will have the necessary tools to save the lives of your passengers at the most critical times and get them to a higher level of care facility. The ROCK is intelligently laid out by the highest field medical standards today so you don’t have to stop and think during your most stressful moments.
- 3 Level Locking Hardcase: Our ROCK Kit comes in a custom lockable Pelican Hard Case providing waterproof and dustproof protection to keep all medical supplies safe from the elements. The case mounts safely in a vehicle.
- Lid Configuration: The ROCK lid configuration is laid out in priority of care and allows easy access to life critical needs such as necessary supplies to prevent blood loss, obstructed airway, chest wounds and shock.
- Upper Level Configuration: The ROCK upper level coincides with ongoing care of trauma patients. Blood volume tools, vital function sustainment and mechanical tools for breathing, burns and patient care.
- Lower Level Configuration: At the bottom of the ROCK are the tools for the final stage of care. At this point TCCC doctrine, you have the tools to treat for shock and hypothermia, immobilization of fractured limbs, neck immobilization, wound infection and pain management.
- Contact Darley Defense for Rugged Operational Casualty Kit contents