Maxiforce G2 Air Lifting Bag Sets
Pricing does not include control packages
The Maxiforce Air Lifting bag is a thin, strong, molded envelope. It is made from a neoprene-covered Aramid reinforcement and has the power to lift, move or shift weights up to 89 tons. Of course there is more to a lifting bag system than the bag itself. The control equipment and components play a critical role in successful lifting bag use. Unlike other lifting bag systems, Paratech manufactures all of its major control components. This assures the quality of the lifting bag system from inflation to deflation.
- Extra durability
- More lifting power
- High visibility markings
- Easy & accurate positioning
- Easy storage & equipment protection
- Completely compatible with previous versions
- Made of the highest quality neoprene and embedded with 3 layers of Aramid fiber reinforcement on each side
- Each bag has been subjected to a stringent factory pressure test
- The thinner the bag, the better! Maxiforce Air Lifting bags range in thickness from ¾" to 1"
- Small, molded, raised dimples provide an interlocking surface for stacking 2 lifting bags (no more than 2 bags may be stacked)
- Air inlet is threaded to receive a brass nipple. No corrosion and easy-to-repair!
- Inflate from any air source
- Technical data molded into the bag and the famous “X” marks the center of the load
- Operating pressure 150 psi